Ciklum is looking for a Senior BI Engineer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior BI Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client. You will join a highly motivated team and work on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to impact a new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project:
Our client is an exciting tech company and the leading sports betting provider in Germany and globally. Our mission is to electrify the sports betting experience for every customer, every bet.
All of the client’s functions align with delivering the best end-to-end product experience to customers. Product and technology teams work hand-in-hand to advance the development of clients’ products and services.
The team works together with a great deal of decision-making freedom and a high degree of flexibility in a network of agile teams.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of mission-critical analytics solutions, using data visualization tools
- Helping in designing use cases and performance dashboards in the scope of Data Strategy
- Showing proactiveness in solving day-to-day tasks and challenges
- Active communication and knowledge sharing within the Data Visualization team
- Responsible for implementation and development of data visualizations
- Responsible for designing data engineering structures necessary to support BI initiatives
- Responsible for data integration management between core business applications and data lakes, etc
- Owns one or more key infrastructure components and works to continually improve it, identifying gaps and improving the platform’s quality, robustness, maintainability, and speed
- Cross-trains other team members on developed technologies while also continuously learning new technologies from other team members
- Interacts with engineering teams and ensures that solutions meet customer requirements
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence or Data Science field with a focus on Data Visualization and Data Analytics
- 1+ years experience with Data Visualization tool – DOMO, KNIME, QLIK preferred or other enterprises BI Tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Good knowledge of data analysis in enterprises. Experience in BI consultancy for enterprise clients. Focus on visualization and reporting
- Experience coding in SQL, excellent in Excel
- Experience with handling large data sets
- Scheduling tooling – Jenkins and Airflow preferred
- Python programming skills
- Experience participating in an Agile software development team, e.g. SCRUM
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with supporting data scientists and complex statistical use cases is highly desirable
- 1+ years of experience in cloud data platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in data science and machine learning
- Experience in CI/CD configuration
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultivitive manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.