On behalf of Ciklum New Client, we are looking for experienced Senior Big Data Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our client is a Tel Aviv based game development company. They produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Their goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. They have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 2.5 M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, their main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- No compromises on quality
- Work closely with analysts from Product & Marketing and the CTO office to deliver insights from over 500 Million daily events and over 50 Marketing channels.
- Pull data from various data sources and perform ETL.
- Integrate ML models in data pipeline.
- Batch and Streaming ETL processes.
- At least 2 years of experience with Java, Scala
- At least 2 years of experience with Big Data development – real time processing, streaming,
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Google BigQuery
- Experience with Google Pub/Sub
- Experience with Tableau
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary