Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern e-commerce solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project:
- Client is an international company dealing in consumer knowledge and insights based on continuous consumer panels. They work in fields such as fast-moving consumer goods, impulse products, beauty and personal care, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment
- Project is about the delivery of data processing platform, Azure Data Lake gen2, Azure Databricks
- Creation of Databricks notebooks (Databricks training will be provided)
- incorporation of machine learning models
- Python and PySpark development
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Spark (Scala/Java) Development
- good SQL experience
- 3+ years of experience as a developer in big commercial projects
- desire to learn Databricks
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- good experience in Python
- experience in Azure Data Factory
- experience with development for Azure Cloud
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Intermediate +++ English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation