Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Big Data Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Backend Python or Scala or Java development
- Implementing DWH or Data Lake architecture
- Implementing ETL process, workload with data streaming
- Monitoring performance
- Python or Scala or Java experience
- 5+ years of Big Data tools usage experience
- ETL: Hive; Spark SQL
- Data streaming: Kafka (KSQL)
- Experience with Data Lakes + Data Vault 2.0; MDM; data governance
- NoSQL databases: Cassandra
- AKS – Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure monitoring and notification, EFK – Fluentd, Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Understand problems with distributed algorithms and data structures
- Performance monitoring & tuning
- Comfortable with travel when needed
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation