Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Interact with the product manager on product strategy definition and target market segments
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Engage with business stakeholders to translate business issues, pain points in to Business requirements, user stories that can be easily understood , developed and delivered
- Support the functional design and implementation of projects and create solutions to meet business objectives and resolve system / process issues
- Extensive validation skills of the gathered data for veracity, consistency, and completeness’
- Develop a strategic vision and roadmap that is forward looking and serves as interface to the overall business strategy
- Analyze data and work directly with Business data owners to define and draft business rules
- Troubleshoot data problems and drive closed-loop corrective action process
- Engage with Engineering teams to partner with development & co-ordinate testing activities with QA , Business & other teams
- Track metrics to communicate data related effort connecting to business value/outcomes KPIs (compliance, risk, efficiency, cost, revenue)
- Gather Data Migration requirements and engage with stakeholders for 100% data conversion
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trendі
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approache
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management
- 9+ years of experience in Data Management Practices and methodologies
- Experience with Product Master or knowledge of product master data attributes, product hierarchy, Attribute based Product Models is a must
- Experience with at least one of the Product Master technologies SAP-MDG, Oracle PDH, Informatica PIM360
- Experience with Lead to Quote, Quote to Order, Order to Cash processes and the role of Product models in these processes
- Experience in developing transformational solutions to meet business needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Experience with SAP BOBJ/Tableau/PowerBI Reporting skills is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance concepts and frameworks helpful
- Experience with Hi Tech Businesses with SaaS, PaaS, or subscription software business desired
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies
- Experience of operating on different cloud and on-premise applications
- Access to webinars, Udemy courses
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.