Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
About the Project:
Ciklum will build a collaborative sportswear design platform for TOP-5 company in the sportswear market. Scalable solution that is used by famous worldwide sportswear designers to create and bring to market new sports fashion collections. Part of the larger Product Lifecycle Management ecosystem the platform delivered within the current project will become a market differentiator and key comparative advantage for multi-billion business. The project will use proven and edge technologies and concepts, such as Event-Driven architecture, Behaviour-Driven Development, and DevOps.
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for a target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements-related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Interact with product manager on product strategy definition and target market segments
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with UML diagrams (sequence especially), BPMN (desired), Kafka (mandatory)
- Technical skills are required in order to be able to check legacy system and understand how it works now
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management
- Basic knowledge of SQL, nonSQL, Postman
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.