Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Manage the Product Backlog, ensuring focus on value
- Set goals for the team and accept product features and stories when they are Done
- Engage with many stakeholders across the business and externally, including senior and highly technical staff, to ensure the right focus is being applied to the Product Backlog
- Engage with Product Management to align Vision and Product Backlog priorities withstrategic investment initiatives
- Work as part of the development team to share Product knowhow and collateral
- Attend scrum team meetings as appropriate for a Product Owner
- Track product changes through the delivery cycle and gain feedback from customers
- Work with customer delivery teams to support existing customers
- Champion innovation across the team to solve market business problems
- Build knowledge around the Financial Crime business domain and the technologyarchitectures used to support it
- Contribute knowledge and learnings to a Practice of Product Owners across the business
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership
- IT industry experience, a clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum would be a valuable asset
- A clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies. (e.g. Scrum / DSDM / XP / Kanban)
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Data management
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Able to brief up to Executive level with ease
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
- Certified Scrum Product Owner qualifications
- Financial Services business or technology experience
- Understanding of technical architecture approaches and how they are used in enterprise technology solutions
- Agile tooling (Jira etc)
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.