Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
Within the technology part of the business, our analysts are typically SMEs with broad experience. The analysts work with EAs, SAs and business stakeholders to ensure that the scope of the deliverables and the specific requirements to be delivered are clearly articulated, achievable and in line with the business vision. The analyst typically works in just one squad to deliver a set of requirements by becoming a trusted advisor to the business area, building up SME knowledge of the business process, constraints, roles, risks and controls against those risks. The analysts also are expected to work closely with delivery teams and testers to assure the delivery.
- Build relationships with all stakeholders
- In conjunction with the squad PO, get to know all relevant stakeholders and create working relationships with them, understanding how to articulate their needs in clear requirements
- Create and maintain requirements
- Creation of clear, concise, testable Epics & User Stories are the core of the BA’s responsibility
- Process flows / swim lane diagrams should be used to clarify use cases and interactions with IT systems
- Create acceptance criteria using both positive and negative outcome scenarios
- Know the squad backlog and cadence
- Work in the squad to understand the backlog, velocity and priorities and support the activity required to complete the sprint / increment objectives
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Requirements analysis experience in a highly regulated business, preferably in projects with wide ranging scopes, delivered in enterprise customers
- Specific domain knowledge of blocks of Financial Services capabilities (for example, Banking Products, Risk, Compliance, Customer Service, Finance, Treasury, Channel Applications, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in creating valuable articulate requirements and complex process flows
- Particular experience in building Cloud based solutions in any delivery method (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and an understanding of the impact these have on business process design is a benefit
- At least 5 years experience in IT with at least 3 years in an analyst role
- Experience with BPMN/UML formats for process flows will be an advantage
- Skills in logical thinking / problem solving / design thinking would be a significant advantage
- Experience of Agile delivery and ways of working
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.