Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Client.
About the project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Build relationships with all stakeholders
- In conjunction with the squad PO, get to know all relevant stakeholders and create working relationships with them, understanding how to articulate their needs in clear requirements.
- Create and maintain requirements
- Creation of clear, concise, testable Epics & User Stories are the core of the BA’s responsibility.
- Process flows / swim lane diagrams should be used to clarify use cases and interactions with IT systems
- Create acceptance criteria using both positive and negative outcome scenarios.
- Know the squad backlog and cadence
- Work in the squad to understand the backlog, velocity and priorities and support the activity required to complete the sprint / increment objectives.
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Requirements analysis experience in a highly regulated business, preferably in projects with wide ranging scopes, delivered in enterprise customers.
- Specific domain knowledge of blocks of Financial Services capabilities (for example, Banking Products, Risk, Compliance, Customer Service, Finance, Treasury, Channel Applications, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in creating valuable articulate requirements and complex process flows.
- Particular experience in building Cloud based solutions in any delivery method (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and an understanding of the impact these have on business process design is a benefit.
- At least 5 years experience in IT with at least 3 years in an analyst role.
- Experience with BPMN/UML formats for process flows will be an advantage.
- Skills in logical thinking / problem solving / design thinking would be a significant advantage.
- Experience of Agile delivery and ways of working.
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar).
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics.
- Knowledge in product management best practices.
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills.
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources.
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form.
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization.
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning.
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with clients.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.