Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Ciklum Client.
The analyst typically works in just one squad to deliver a set of requirements by becoming a trusted advisor to the business area, building up SME knowledge of the business process, constraints, roles, risks and controls against those risks. The analysts also are expected to work closely with delivery teams and testers to assure the delivery.
About the project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Create and maintain requirements
- Creation of clear, concise, testable Epics & User Stories are the core of the BA’s responsibility
- Process flows / swim lane diagrams should be used to clarify use cases and interactions with IT systems
- Create acceptance criteria using both positive and negative outcome scenarios
- Know the squad backlog and cadence
- Work in the squad to understand the backlog, velocity and priorities and support the activity required to complete the sprint / increment objectives
- At least 5 years experience in IT with at least 3 years in an analyst role
- Experience working in Banking area (Treausry, Cards, Core banking, Payments, Retail, Risk and Compliance)
- Experience in creating valuable articulate requirements and complex process flows
- Particular experience in building Cloud based solutions in any delivery method (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and an understanding of the impact these have on business process design is a benefit
- Experience of Agile delivery and ways of working
- Experience with BPMN/UML formats for process flows
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office at the heart of Sofia. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now – let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.