Senior Business Analyst for Key Travel (Kyiv)
Key Travel is a Travel Management Company specialising in the not-for-profit sector. Our clients are charities (aid, development, medical relief, environment or education), religious organisations and public sector organisations such as Universities. Key Travel is a forward-thinking organisation in the midst of positive change having the cool professional growing team.
On behalf of Key Travel, Ciklum is looking for Senior Business Analyst to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven candidate to successfully deliver what the client expect to achieve as their business goals.
You will be responsible for Identify root cause and frame the business problem, find out the optimal way to leverage market opportunity, define the best solution from alternatives. Lead solution scope management to ensure that final result covers Client business needs.
- Conduct elicitation sessions with stakeholders, document and confirm elicitation results
- Determining business requirements and developing possible solutions
- Manage requirements traceability and track requirements status
- Document and support project documentation
- Communicate documented solutions and requirements with development and QA teams
- Communicate and provide require
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve solution, track ideas for improvements
- 4+ years in business analyst/product owner role
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal, English and Ukrainian)
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycle, including Scrum methodology
- Strong knowledges of the BA process, techniques, tools
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA & Confluence)
- Experience working with UML and BPMN diagrams
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with travel industry projects
What's in it for you
- Сlose cooperation with the client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Obtain deep experience in travel business domain
- Professional growth
- Educational possibilities