Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of our Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is consulting one of the most promising telecom startups of Europe in selecting and rolling out new BSS platform where WiFi Billing solution is key component.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Business Analyst to join a consultancy team that is working on this project.
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.
- Run RFI/RFP process from shortlist stage till solution implementation including PoC and MVP stages
- Create RFI/RFP documentation and assess vendor responses
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Own requirement management process
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Interact with product manager on product strategy definition and target market segments
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Previous experience with telecom Billing and BSS solutions (3+ years)
- Previous experience in running RFI/RFP processes from vendor or requestor prospective
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in telecommunications
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Client video presentation