Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Identify root cause and frame the business problem, find out the optimal way to leverage market opportunity, define the best solution from alternatives. Lead solution scope management to ensure that final result covers Client business needs and Ciklum capabilities.
Our client is a world leading company supplying equipment and software for tolling companies. In scope of the project, Ciklum will be developing the back office platform for managing commercial activities of the tolling agency including managing customer accounts, data exchange with other tolling agencies, receiving data from toll road equipment customer support, etc.
- Analyze capability gaps within Customer’s organization. Propose improvement methods and appropriate solution options.
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Outline clearly stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams.
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops.
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution.
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define non-functional requirements including external interfaces and constraints.
- Lead, synchronize and organize business analysts of sub teams.
- Interact with product team on product strategy definition.
- Define business analysis processes and continuously improve. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes.
- Care about continuous improvement of Customer satisfaction.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- IT experience 3 years (4+ desirable).
- Experience in business analysis 2 years (3+ desirable).
- Proven experience in communication and presentation for large audiences and top management.
- Experience in training development and conduction (desirable).
- One of the following certifications: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN.
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources. Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills.
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities. Quick learning.
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Self-confidence and ability to handle rejection and accept criticism.
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions.
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Competitive salary.
- Career and professional growth.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
- Webinars, Udemy courses.
- Lead the development, release, and evolution of a multi-million user product broadly available in the US market.
Client video presentation