Senior Business Analyst for Derivco (Kyiv)
Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Business Analyst to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are the Quickfire Team, which falls in part under the Derivco umbrella. We are a fast paced, technologically proficient and exceptionally talented group of people. Our multi-award-winning software platform is technologically diverse and offers challenges in many different areas.
The Quickfire platform allows operators to access Microgaming and other cutting edge 3rd party content through a simple and rapid integration process across both the Flash and Mobile platforms. We build leading edge value adds to improve the take up of games by players, via a host of back office marketing, communication and player management tools. Once the initial integration has been completed, operators have access to the largest online Progressive Jackpot Network in the industry, monthly new game releases, Microgaming’s blockbuster slots including Thunderstruck II and licensed products such as Battlestar Galactica™ and Hitman™. As well as all of our back office management tools that set our games apart from the rest, as we enable live monitoring, rewarding and messaging actions.
- Define business requirements for project development and ensure that they are client-centered, best business defined and validated solutions that meet business needs, goals or objectives;
- Identify business needs;
- Design business solutions;
- Ensure successful implementation of solutions;
- To plan, co-ordinate and monitor performance against agreed plans and performance benchmarks;
- To align internal structure with external business demands and develop plans, processes and procedures to achieve these.
- 5+ Years’ experience in software development with at least 3+ of these in a Business Analyst role;
- Working experience of business operations and systems requirements processes;
- The ability to make firm (and sometimes difficult) decisions fairly and compassionately based on relevant facts, criteria and disciplined, logical thinking;
- The ability to initiate new and better ways of doing things;
- The capacity to plan, co-ordinate and monitor performance against agreed plans and performance benchmarks ;
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
What's in it for you
- We are always looking for new technology and progressive business ideas to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well);
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentationApply via site