Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Business Analyst , become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Client:
Client enterprise application access product provides enterprise end-users access to enterprise owned services provisioned in some enterprise data centers. Users are first authenticated by an enterprise preferred identity provider and access is restricted to only those services that the authenticated user is authorized to access.
Many critical enterprise client-server applications, require the ability to transport arbitrary TCP/UDP based protocols traffic between a native mobile app on the user’s device and the application server in the customer’s datacenter. To support these use cases, product will support iOS, Android and ChromeOS client applications.
- Analyze capability gaps within client organization or pain points for target market. Suggest improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Clearly outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Interact with product manager on product strategy definition and target market segments
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Good knowledge in IT Business Domain. Specifically in Cloud Operations and Infrastructure domain
- Experience in working with large amount of stakeholders in an enterprise environment
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest mobile trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management
- Ability to read technical documentation and drive technical elicitation workshops
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Experience in training development and conduction
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.