Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the Project:
Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. Our highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas.
The software we produce has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. We don’t just create software. We create entertainment experiences.
- Define business requirements for project development and ensure that they are client-centered, best business defined and validated solutions that meet business needs, goals or objectives
- Identify business needs
- Design business solutions
- Ensure successful implementation of solutions including testing new systems/features, documenting product release material and training our customers
- Cooperation with the UX/UI team on product/feature design aspects
- To plan, co-ordinate and monitor performance against agreed plans and performance benchmarks
- To align internal structure with external business demands and develop plans, processes and procedures to achieve these
- 5+ Years’ experience in software development with at least 3+ of these in a Business Analyst role
- Working experience of business operations and systems requirements processes
- The ability to make firm (and sometimes difficult) decisions fairly and compassionately based on relevant facts, criteria and disciplined, logical thinking
- The ability to initiate new and better ways of doing things
- The capacity to plan, co-ordinate and monitor performance against agreed plans and performance benchmarks
- The ability to work across multiple product teams
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent
- Upper-Intermediate English
What's in it for you
- We are always looking for new technology and progressive business ideas to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well)
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you
- We are offering to be a part of a BA shared services team where you can share your experience with others and get something new for yourself
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.