eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Lead/Senior C# Automation QA Engineer to join Communication team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
You will be a contributor in the Communication team, which develops and owns a full suite of cloud-based distributed systems handling various communication channels with our 10M customers. The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features which drive the company growth….and we do it all fast!
- Participate in software’s test automation development to ensure the highest level of quality
- Create testing strategy
- Framework development from scratch based on eToro standards
- Design and execute test automation scenarios, analyze the results
- Work closely with the development and product teams
- Analyze requirements and suggest improvements
- Participate in planning, estimations and other Scrum events
- Become a test automation API authority and support the team
- At least 3 years of experience using Selenium C#
- At least 2 years of experience with API/End-2-End testing
- Have at least 2 year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness
- At least 2 years of experience to work with MS SQL or any similar DB engine
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Experience with unit test framework; NUnit – preferred
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Familiar with Windows environments
- Experience with cloud technologies; Azure – preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude
- Good attention to details
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation