Ciklum is looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior C++ Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Design and research high-performance lightweight network security monitoring and deception solution
- Develop Guardiсore back-end and agents from the ground up, design distributed communication applications with an extremely low footprint
- Work with a myriad of operating systems
- Tackle new weave performance and scale issues, running on production servers in a state of the art data-centers, including cutting-edge technologies such as containerized and serverless environments
- Be a part of a professional team working on varied projects in a dynamic working environment
- At least 4 years of experience with C or C++
- Deep knowledge of the networking stack and socket programming
- Experience working with multithreaded applications
- Experience working with Linux/Unix-like systems
- Network security – FW, IPS, Attacks (DDoS, Reply, MITM)
- Python knowledge
- Previous experience working on security-based projects
- Background in reverse engineering (e.g. work with IDA, WinDBG)
- BSc in computer science or related degree
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.