We are Guardicore.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Sounds like you?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Who do you want to work with?
We put an extra effort into hiring people that we like to work with – smart, fun and innovative. Our R&D team constantly makes the impossible – possible.
Sceptic? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
- What do you want to deal with?
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cyber security solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like. Our company is heaven for techies. We have it all: low-level kernel development, high-performance backend, reverse engineering, and algorithmic research and an innovative User interface.
Want to push forward your professional boundaries?
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
We are aiming as high as possible, building a market leader. Build your career with us.
Video about us:
A short explanation of our product:
Live demo of Guardicore Product:
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Angular 7, Python 3.0, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits from a variety of snacks and fresh fruit in the office, bi-weekly happy hours, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, life-work balance, holiday and birthday gifts, paid maternity leave, promotion opportunities and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
Share the success
In Guardicore we make sure that everyone is a part of our success and we offer stock options to each team member!
On behalf of GuardiCore, Ciklum is looking for a Senior C Developer to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- Design and research high-performance lightweight network security monitoring and deception solution
- Develop Guardiсore back-end and agents from the ground up, design distributed communication applications with an extremely low footprint
- Work with a myriad of operating systems
- Tackle new weave performance and scale issues, running on production servers in a state of the art data-centers, including cutting-edge technologies such as containerized and serverless environments
- Be a part of a professional team working on varied projects in a dynamic working environment
- At least 4 years of experience with C or C++
- Deep knowledge of the networking stack and socket programming
- Experience working with multithreaded applications
- Experience working with Linux/Unix-like systems
- Network security – FW, IPS, Attacks (DDoS, Reply, MITM)
- Python knowledge
- Previous experience working on security-based projects
- Background in reverse engineering (e.g. work with IDA, WinDBG)
- Sc in computer science or related degree
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader
- Competitive salary, stock options
Client video presentation