Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Senior C++ Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
To maintain, extend and improve existing functionality as well as develop new functionality and interfaces. It is important for a candidate to understand that this module is multi-threaded and has to perform well. At the same time the modules have non-trivial interaction with rest of the system, and, therefore, their interfaces have to be as simple as possible.
- Proven problem solving abilities;
- A strong desire to learn and share new tools and techniques;
- A commitment to quality and client satisfaction;
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (Operating system concepts, Data structures and algorithms, Complexity analysis, Multithreading/concurrency);
- Demonstrated expertise in building and maintaining large scale software systems with long life spans;
- Experience in building Internet scale distributed systems or high volume client/server systems;
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Passionate about performance optimization and distributed systems, finds enjoyment in profiling code and figuring out which piece of the software can be scaled most effectively;
- Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective;
- Good understanding of RESTful service design, API design and best practices for building resilient and maintainable distributed systems;
- Prior experience in management or project leadership desirable;
- Interest in Finance encouraged;
- Strong C++;
- Google Test Framework;
- Spring Framework (MVC in particular);
- Spring Security;
- Apache Commons.
- Experience with Java;
- Web Services (REST/SOAP);
- B.S. Computer Science or Computer Engineering at minimum. M.S. or PhD preferred.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation