Senior C# Developer for Regdata (Kharkiv)
Regdata SA was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Suite solution is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
On behalf of Regdata, we are looking for Senior C# Developer to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- The employee will be in charge of writing Microsoft Windows desktop applications, Windows drivers or Office add-ins in order to parse, modify and stream data flows in real time. This data flows can be HTML data streams or other format binary data streams as for instance Action Message Format over HTTP, MS-FSSHTTP, or other binary format streams over TCP.
- The employee will be in charge of writing Microsoft Windows desktop applications and Microsoft Windows Web applications in order to manage the configuration of RegData Proxy solution.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and Object Oriented programming (minimum 5 years of experience).
- Good mathematical and statistical skills.
- Strong knowledge of .NET.
- English communication skills (oral and written) – upper-intermediate.
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio 2013 and above.
- Focused on quality of code.
- Basic knowledge of Regex.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work on binary data streams.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client.
- Wealthy project with a clear structure.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Possibility to learn different business domains.
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.