Ciklum is looking for a Senior C++ Engineer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior C++ Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Client:
Client is an Austrian sports betting company, founded in 1996, is now one of the big players in the sports betting industry with around 220 people currently employed. They are an international player and have made a name for themselves in Austria, Germany, the United Kingdom and Denmark, both online and with physical shops. They are continually raising awareness of the brand through specific sponsoring initiatives. Based on the company’s motto of ‘Take your chance everywhere’, they welcome new challenges and work together every day towards a common goal.
Client is aware of its social and economic responsibility and places considerable importance on the issues of ‘responsible gaming’ and ‘protection of young people.
Technology stack: C++ 17, .Net, Docker, Back-end development (HTTP), Efficient SQL
- Development of high performance backend applications / microservices in C++ and .NET (70/30)
- Active participation in architecture and conception
- Consideration of performance and scalability
- Functional testing and unit testing of new features
- Collaboration in an agile product development team
- Mentoring of other team members
- Ability to think in an analytic and structured way
- Solid programming experience 4+ years in C++
- Experience with C++ frameworks (e.g. Poco)
- Experience with .Net
- Hands-on experience with optimized SQL queries
- Experience in the development of microservices within docker environments
- Proven experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins, etc.
- Ability to mentor junior and intern teammates
- Strong technical documentation writing skills
- Ability to document properly systems functionality, code and methodology
- Good presentational and visualization skills. Ability to describe and present results clearly, answer questions and communicate issues
- S/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to build and maintain virtual machines
- Experience working closely with client representatives to achieve business outcomes
- General working knowledge of agile methodologies
- Accuracy and flexibility, with a structured and independent approach to work
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility according to position seniority level
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Acting as a team player and being a great communicator, both toward teammates and clients
- Being Innovative in own work
- Knowledge seeking, eager to develop technical skills and learn new technologies
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.