Ciklum is looking for a Senior Data Consultant to join our team full-time in the UK.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Data Consultant, you will work in a customer-facing environment with C-suite-level executives, acting as a trusted advisor. You will provide business-focused data-related guidance across data architecture, data governance and integration, and the associated technologies. Your technology expertise will be balanced with an understanding of the client industry and business process. You will be credible in front of stakeholders in setting our capabilities with a consulting mindset at all times. If you are passionate about working with the business and technology side of IT to solve unstructured business problems, this job is tailored for you.
- Develop cutting-edge solutions in the data & analytics area to help clients solve their core business challenges
- Advise clients across all sectors, supporting decision-makers in developing and executing strategies using data and analytics
- Implementing Data Management across an enterprise
- Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support the achievement of career goals through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences
- Architecture understanding and a strong awareness of the latest tooling in the market
- Driving customer data quality and transformational mapping
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years work experience in full systems development as a Data Consultant within a consultancy. Previous experience in Professional services / consulting firms is a plus
- Previous experience with Tableau and other BI tools is highly preferred
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of data and analytics, including data strategy, data governance, analytics tools and business use cases, data lineage and big data (Data lakes, DWH, BigQuery, Teradata, Redshift, Snowflake, Hadoop, Spark, Hive etc.)
- Adept at building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision-makers
- Experience in delivering high-quality reports and presentations
- Working with our clients on-site or remotely from our offices, delivering consulting solutions that meet their needs
- Strong team skills, particularly teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, and financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find their best options. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Are you interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.