Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern e-commerce solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project
The product is a modern European e-commerce platform that is hosted in Azure and has a lot of external connections, strong ETL layer. Client – is a Danish company working with advertising and marketing research. The company, established in 2008, is based on a concept allowing the users to earn money reviewing advertising videos, offers, filling surveys and participating in other types of marketing research.
- Reporting using SSRS
- Data Sync using SSIS
- Query optimization
- Deployment and synchronization of databases
- Troubleshooting Database issues
- Create databases, tablespaces, tables, indexes, triggers, procedures, and other
- database objects
- Collaborate with business analysts, developers and project managers on reporting
- Plan for upgrading the existing Azure sharded databases and implement improvements
- 3+ years of experience in database administration, design and development
- Experienced in managing MS SQL Server production environment
- Experienced in generating scheduled and adhoc reports using SSRS
- Deployment, Monitoring and maintenance of Live, Failover Database Servers
- English level – upper-intermediate
- Continuous Integration for SQL Server Databases
- Relevant experience of managing Azure sharded databases
- Management of Azure sharded databases and performance tuning
- Experience with Azure sync services and data sync services
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- English – Upper-Intermediate
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation