Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern e-commerce solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
This interesting and challenging initiative involves designing, implementing and maintaining a complex Intelligence platform capable of processing multipart Big Data from various established vendors, managing such data in its totality to produce meaningful real-life investment-grade, event-signals for a leading US-based private equity investor with focus in high-tech industry with portfolio that stretches across the globe. Ciklum has been actively and successfully involved in building and maintaining this AWS based product for over three years and is the lead systems integrator for the intelligent, predictive decision-making process and technology of the entire end-to-end marketing and decision-science platform that includes data ingestion, cleansing, standardizing, codifying, co-relating and making predictive decisions based on heuristic analytical models.
- Feature extraction & training models of various types (from predictive modelling to NLP based models)
- Provide recommendations that help analysts to make sourcing more efficiently
- Drive innovation by exploring new experimentation methods and statistical techniques that could sharpen or speed up our product decision-making processes
- Develop and deploy testing hypotheses and analyze test results, providing the necessary analytical rigor to ensure data quality, consistency, repeatability, and accuracy of insights
- Cross-trains other team members on technologies being developed, while also continuously learning new technologies from other team members.
- Interacts with engineering teams and ensures that solutions meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability.
- Works directly with business analysts and data engineers to understand and implement various use cases
- Contribute in CoE activities and community building, participate in conferences, provide excellence in exercise and best practices
- 3 or more years experience in machine learning with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics or related field
- Proficiency with a statistical analysis tool such as R and/or Python
- Relational, no-SQL, and/or columnar data experience
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the ability to manage detail work and communicate project status effectively to all levels
- Proven track record in meeting aggressive deadlines
- Statistical knowledge and intuition – ideally utilized in A/B testing
- Experience with distributed databases and query languages like Spark and Scala
- Programming experience with a scripting language such as C#, Perl, Java, or Ruby
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in a consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advance English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organisation to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
Client video presentation