Code Worldwide is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of CODE Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical professional to make to progress their career and make a significant impact working within the Data Sciences team at CODE.
You will be responsible for leading the analysis on clients which will involve liaising with the client helping them to shape and deliver their Analytical Roadmap and working with Data Strategists to deliver insight and models to grow the client.
You’ll need to pull out actionable insights from data and be equally at home being ‘hands on’ in the delivery of client work. Reporting to the Lead Data Scientist, the successful candidate will help deliver advanced analytical projects which will help drive insight and strategy for a key client.
- Understanding clients’ objectives and KPIs.
- Liaise with the client to advise and shape their Analytics Roadmap.
- Liaising with internal teams, gathering and delivering analysis requirements and firming the analysis brief.
- Hands-on using SAS/Python/R to query data and produced the statistical
- Presenting data in tabular, chart and graph form using Excel\PowerPoint or reporting tools such as Tableau.
- Interpreting data and explaining the results of the analysis to a non-technical audience.
- Writing documents explaining the analysis undertaken to our clients.
- Liaising with Data Strategists to help turn the analysis into actionable insights to aid marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing analytics and CRM environment.
- A strong programmer in SAS, Python or R.
- Previous experience of working with large databases and the ability to understand database design.
- Involvement in scoping and generating reporting or analysis requirements.
- Hands on experience of statistical analysis techniques such as propensity modelling and segmentation.
- Broad knowledge of statistical techniques available.
- Experience with Alteryx.
- Experience of dashboard software e.g. Tableau/Power BI.
- Knowledge of web analytics online tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- A degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics or Statistics.
- We want you to be a self-starter, able to work on own initiative, yet contribute and work within a team.
- You should be able to manage and deliver projects to tight deadlines.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and prepare comprehensive reports.
- We want someone who’s confident, a personable character and capable of building good working relationships with clients as well as other team members within CODE.
- You should be imaginative and have a practical approach to problem-solving.
- You need to be conscientious and reliable with a strong work ethic and have strong personal integrity.
What's in it for you
- Getting experience in the most complex product development environment
- Building game changing solutions and seeing the results of your work on a daily basis
- Transparent career path: continuous professional growth from Intern to Senior Dev/QA/PM with the help of Skill Matrix
- Knowledge sharing: Dev Guilds, QA Guilds
- Tool: https://www.pluralsight.com
- Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals.
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
- 1 day per week: work from home option is available.
- 1 month per year: work from any Code location is available (London, Sydney, NY, Malaga)
- Fruits once per week.
- Team buildings: sub team-buildings due to a successful release, Spring party, Code Anniversary, Winter party
- AWS Sandbox to play with any Cloud technologies.
Client video presentation