Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Optimal Plus has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Israel.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Senior Database Administrator to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
As a DBA, you will be expected to contribute to the whole team from your gift of talents, intellect, experience, and enthusiasm, as well as have fun!
- You’ll design & develop new and challenging tasks on a dynamic and tech savvy team.
- You’ll work with a diverse group of engineers throughout the entire deployment phases.
- You’ll work in big data environments using cutting edge technologies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in standard SQL DBA activities, SQL programming and optimizations, profiling & troubleshooting (MS SQL technologies).
- Experience in large scale enterprise software development and integration with Microsoft tools.
- Experience designing, building, installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining high-volume, large database systems.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Proven Self learning skills.
- Experience in Vertica Analytics DB.
- .Net/Java/Python development.
- Linux experience.
- Experienced with AWS/Azure cloud environments.
- Are you Agile minded?
- Are you passionate for huge data challenged?
- Finding a quick solution for a complex task makes your day?
If you answer yes to the above questions, you may have great future with
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives.
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are.
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation