Ciklum is looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to join our team full-time in Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
About the role:
As a Senior Delivery Manager, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the TUI.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
The role of the Delivery Manager is to ensure smooth projects delivery on all stages within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget.
The Senior Delivery Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase and will report directly to the Lead Delivery Manager.
- Be the clients’ trusted advisor on all elements of delivery best practice and keep an equivalent focus on Ciklum reputation, commercial interests and quality outputs
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Create and track accurate cost estimates
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required by Agile Delivery Lead
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years
- Deep understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to perform project manager’s activities and provide supervision during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing phases
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects of 25-75 FTE
- Strong service/client oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem solving attitude using system-thinking approaches
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc)
- Product Management background
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Spoken and written German as a plus
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Experience with SAFe or LeSS
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and conducting of trainings
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office at the heart of Sofia. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now – let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.