Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a full-time Senior Delivery Manager to join a team of Agile Delivery experts. Ciklum Agile Delivery team portfolio consists of numerous projects in different domains, delivered for both large companies and innovative startups around the world.
The role of the Delivery Manager is to ensure smooth projects delivery on all stages within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget. The Senior Delivery Manager will be the primary point of contact for clients during the delivery phase and will report directly to the Lead Delivery Manager.
- Engage into and coordinate pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the optimal delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet both Clients’ goals and Ciklum’s commercial interests
- Support team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Set up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- On demand provide consulting/coaching/training for project team members (e.g. team leads, scrum masters, etc.)
- Managing and monitoring of GM and ongoing EV analysis
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Regularly monitor and continuously improve Clients’ satisfaction
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Contribute to Agile Center of Excellence to ensure delivery expertise growth
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years
- Deep understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to perform project manager’s activities and provide supervision during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing phases
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects of 25-75 FTE
- Strong service/client oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem solving attitude using system-thinking approaches
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc)
- Product Management background
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Experience with SAFe or LeSS
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and conducting of trainings
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation