Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality at our team that works on Saudi Digital Bank project and its tech-stack is continually evolving but to give you a flavor of what team is currently working with here are some of the tools we use:
Languages: Go, Java (micronaut), Swift, Kotlin, Python.
Tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Vault, Consul, istio, private cloud, concourse-CI, EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, Firebase.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Pair-Programming.
- Improve and implement best practices across organization in software engineering
- Drives design and planning of services to identify and mitigate the risk of failure to provide highly available services
- Writes and reviews code for cloud-native services written in a microservice framework with REST-based APIs
- Implement and analyze service metrics to drive service improvements, set high standards for services right from the design stage through to production e.g. end to end testing, monitoring and alerting
- Experience Developing New platforms and Services End to End – Using Terraform for IAC
- Solid understanding of and experience with scripting languages such as Java, Python or Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of technologies such as – Unix / Linux, Windows, (Scripting knowledge), Database skills, API and Web Services, Docker, Ansible, Gitlab and Serverless
- Software development experience with distributed, highly scalable, multi-node environments
- Strong understanding of virtual machine technologies, networking and storage systems
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills, Extensive Linux experience, both command-line and system level knowledge
- Strong understanding of databases, NoSQL systems, storage and distributed persistence technologies
- Ability to design, develop and troubleshoot software programs across database, network and application stacks
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins, Concourse-CI
- Experience with Java, Node.js and Python
- Working understanding of code/script (Bash/Shell)
- Desirable experience with: Kong, Spark/Hadoop, Cassandra, redis, MongoDB
- Experience with SAML2/OAUTH2
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.