Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Argentina.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Manage Azure environment (VM and AKS)
- Create / Maintain / Deploy helm charts for internal applications
- Monitor / Update / Work on assigned tickets from Engineering teams
- Maintain / Troubleshoot automation and management scripts (Ansible)
- Maintain / Troubleshoot / Improve CI/CD pipeline (GitHub Actions)
- Create / Maintain / Troubleshoot cloud servers (ensure maximum uptime/stability)
- Create / Maintain internal documentation (runbooks)
- Collaborate with development team to identify opportunities to improve processes, procedures and automation
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting systems to proactively identify and resolve issues
- 5+ years experience with RHEL or Debian based OS
- 5+ years experience with Ansible, Chef, or Puppet (Ansible preferred)
- 5+ years experience with running Docker containers
- 5+ years experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud providers AWS, Azure, or GCP (Azure preferred)
- Experience with GitHub and Git version control system
- Experience with CI/CD Systems (GitHub Actions preferred)
- Experience with Prometheus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a remote team environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Mastery of English language, both oral and written
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
- Active participation in daily stand-ups
- Provide daily updates in team update system (Status Hero)
- A work ethic which includes honesty, integrity and maintains confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work within a hybrid Agile / Waterfall development methodology
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum is a global company entering Latin America and building a new delivery centre here. Become a part of the big story created right now.
Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate side by side with like-minded professionals on a global scale.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.