Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
At this point, we are migrating all our existing applications to a new infrastructure within GCP, closely working with the development teams, and empowering them to take over responsibility for their own applications, from development to production. A key aspect of this role is supporting this transition, as well as making sure we’re making the right decisions for our infrastructure along the way.
To help build and run a world class infrastructure and service, we are looking for a team member who is passionate about technology and capable of spanning both the many technologies in scope, while also being service minded.
Our TechOps team currently consists of 12 engineers spread across our offices in Pune, Copenhagen and Ukraine, out of which 6 are working on building better tools and platforms to continually improve the quality of our products and services.
- Driving initiatives and providing guidance on GCP with a primary focus on managed services
- Implementing Postgres and CloudSQL database optimizations
- Implementing and supporting development teams in CI/CD pipeline work
- Ensuring we are up to date with the latest technologies and tools related to ‘DevSecOps’
- Having a cloud first, everything as code, and open-source focus
- Strong expertise in GCP and knowledge about utilization of managed services within GCP
- Hands-on experience working with sensitive data (i.e. within PCI-DSS)
- Demonstrated experience working with Github, GitHub Actions, and ArgoCD
- Knowledge of Helm charting and CI pipelines for Java is a plus
- You are eager to bring your unique talents and authenticity to the CellPoint Digital community
- You`re constantly curious and a lifetime learner
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- You enjoy leading and/or supporting cross-functional initiatives and projects in a team where you are empowered and accountable
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and the challenge of managing multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing high-return work
- You approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset
- You are able to thrive in a ‘remote first’ arrangement with a distributed organization in multiple time zones
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.