Senior DevOps Engineer for Ciklum CTO (Dnipro)
Chief Technical Office is the most innovative unit of Ciklum, providing unique expertise and consultancy in Big Data &Analytics, Research and Development, as well as DevOps services. We create advanced solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients and accumulate world-class expertise, solving real-world problems that impact millions of people in areas such as: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, VR/AR and many others.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication.
Explorer increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience - develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Ciklum Chief Technical Office is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
The team is working closely with R&D Department on innovative solutions for entire Ciklum and its’ clients.
The DevOps team is responsible for helping to build a highly available CI/CD pipeline. Helping to ensure systems are buildable, deployable and operationally supportable. We work with stakeholders on the development, QA, and operations teams. As necessary, we participate in overall architecture design and third party software evaluation. Our goal is to have everything in code: Infrastructure as Code, Configuration as Code, Testing as Code, Network as Code, etc. We provide troubleshooting support to our internal customers as needed.
- Work closely with the software engineering teams to build, deliver and manage our services with high uptime.
- Work on deploying system in Dev, Integration, QA, and production, both by developing automation tools and automating deployments
- Work on build infrastructure software (CI systems, artifact repositories, release management systems, SCCS, etc)
- Support Automation Efforts around build, test and deployment automation
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Ideally able to code using Jenkins APIs, but any REST API experience would be good
- Linux shell scripting skills
- Can program in at least two languages ideally from the following set:
- Python, Groovy and/or Java
- Experience working with Source Code Control systems like GIT
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, teaming and collaboration skills, and ability to partner with software engineers
- Kubernetes or other Container Orchestration tools
- Nexus administration
- AWS experience deploying applications on AWS and/or monitoring AWS applications
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions