Microsoft DevOps Engineer for Ciklum Chief Technical Office (Kyiv)
Chief Technical Office is the most innovative unit of Ciklum, providing unique expertise and consultancy in Big Data &Analytics, Research and Development, as well as DevOps services. We create advanced solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients and accumulate world-class expertise, solving real-world problems that impact millions of people in areas such as: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, VR/AR and many others.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication.
Explorer increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience - develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Ciklum Chief Technical Office is looking for Microsoft DevOps Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The team is working closely with R&D Department on innovative solutions for entire Ciklum and its’ clients. The DevOps team is responsible for helping to build a highly available CI/CD pipeline. Helping to ensure systems are buildable, deployable and operationally supportable. We work with stakeholders on the development, QA, and operations teams. As necessary, we participate in overall architecture design and third party software evaluation. Our goal is to have everything in code: Infrastructure as Code, Configuration as Code, Testing as Code, Network as Code, etc. We provide troubleshooting support to our internal customers as needed.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in challenging the status quo and can argue their case to lead and inspire digital transformation at Client’s Company. You are used to short deadlines and love the fact that you play an essential role for the business success.
You have a background in development and now want to move in the direction of managing cloud infrastructure, digital delivery logistics and site reliability engineering.
Our Client is responsible for the IT and digital projects close to the business, for example our commerce, self-service, identity and branding solutions.
- Helping to manage CI/CD on the .Net/C# projects;
- Work closely with the software engineering teams to build, deliver and manage our services with high uptime;
- Work on deploying system in Dev, Integration, QA, and production, both by developing automation tools and automating deployments;
- Work on build infrastructure software (CI systems, artifact repositories, release management systems, SCCS, etc.);
- Support Automation Efforts around build, test and deployment automation.
- CI/CD tools: TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Nuget, Git, Bitbucket;
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server OS and IIS: Networking, PowerShell DSC, Web applications, Web deploy service, Certificates, Authorization, and permissions;
- Experience with monitoring systems like AppInsigts or Appdynamics;
- Visual Studio: Build, deploy and publish.
- Azure: ARM templates, Web apps, PaaS services;
- Azure container services and Azure functions will be a huge plus;
- Selenium, SoapUI/Postman automation for QA engineers;
- Knowledge about load testing tools like LoadImpact.
What's in it for you
- Work within DevOps Team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Business trips;
- A lot of various technical seminars;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.