Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Implement solutions based on concepts and designs for pipelines, Kubernetes infrastructure, Terraform, etc.
- Create an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production:
- Collaborate with developers, QA to architect and build the pipeline
- Provide clear reporting of the pipeline’s to all teams
- Support the teams to use the pipeline
- Troubleshoot issues and remove blockers with the pipeline to maintain flow
- Measure the pipeline and use this data to priorities work to continually improve it
- Provide centralized monitoring, logging, reporting and alerting tooling that the development teams integrate with
- Collaboration with Dev and QA teams in:
- Resolving issues and clearing blockers
- Priorities changes
- Providing environments
- Release flow refinements
- Quality gates implementation refinements
- Versioning refinements
- Docker, Kubernetes and Git experience as a must
- Terraform experience as a must
- Experience in automation builds and tests for PHP, Node.js
- Experience in CI/CD automation tools (Jenkins preferably/Terraform/Gitlab CI/others)
- Experience with code quality tools
- Experience with microservices design
- Strong knowledge of best DevOps practices and methodologies
- Experience in logging and application monitoring tools
- Influential over design and development strategy
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams
- Observant and uses of data to make evidence based decisions with a view to continually improving the flow of code from developers to Production
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- Possibility of business trips
Client video presentation