Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to assist with the modernization initiatives for the software development ecosystem. You will be working on a platform that runs mainly .NET Core and .NET Framework. The stack includes AWS API Gateway/DynamoDB/Lambda, as well as Windows AWS EC2 instances. Your work will impact every part of the SDLC including code deployment, infrastructure automation, windows server maintenance, application troubleshooting, and new infrastructure architecting.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Design, configure, and maintain build and release pipelines for various environments including
- DEV, STG, and PROD (Terraform, Azure DevOps, Cloudformation, Powershell, .NET Build, Nuget,)
- Monitor, manage, troubleshoot, and fix any issues in different application environments (AWS, Cloudwatch, Postman, Browser Dev tools)
- Continuously improve the deployment process with automation tools
- Manage code deployment and server configuration during off business hours when necessary
- Assist with conversion projects for modern containerization technologies such as Kubernetes
- Docker, and AWS Fargate
- Microsoft Tools– Azure DevOps, Powershell, SQL Server, Windows Domain Administration, IIS
- AWS- EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Kinesis, Cloudwatch
- Code Build and Deployment – CI/CD principals, AWS CodeDeploy, Azure Pipelines, Powershell
- Infrastructure as Code – Cloudformation and Terraform
- Containers – Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Fargate
- Ability to learn fast and takes notes for complicated issues
- Understanding of the Agile Process
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with the client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
- Possibility of business trips
Client video presentation