Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
The Client is a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts with offices all over the world. Their services include a wide range of issues from audit and assurance, consulting, tax, risk advisory, IFRS, restructuring, transaction and business and financial advisory solutions. As well as these core services, their member firms also offer a wide range of specialist services, such as wealth management, IT consulting, legal advisory, forensic accounting and human resource consulting.
At the moment the Client is seeking for a Senior DevOps to contribute to the tax calculation widgets.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- A Senior DevOps person who can serve as a technical authority for IT on the modern engineering solutions
- A subject matter expert for product development and tooling landscape; stay current on market trends and research
- Work directly with stakeholders across teams by leading and being accountable for the design and delivery of advanced Cloud DevOps solutions
- Define future state application and reference architecture, operations models, and technical requirements of cloud ecosystem in accordance with leading practices from industry
- Iteratively improve deployment methodologies through process streamlining and automation
- Work with the delivery Teams to define automation strategy tools and deployment, and build and maintain solutions
- Evaluate benefits and risks of a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- 8-10 years of software engineering experience preferred, including Software Development, Operations, Cloud, and/or DevOps
- 5+ years of progressively responsible for Software Engineering and DevOps operations
- Proven experience in designing, deploying and managing public cloud systems and associated integrations
- Experience designing and implementing end-to-end Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, GitLab CI or AWS CodePipeline
- Deep Public Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, etc) in a production environment (e.g., network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies)
- Troubleshoot issues along the automated CI/CD pipelines in the various environments (Dev/Test/Production)
- Experience with Configuration Management and Infrastructure as a Code (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Azure ARM templates or AWS CloudFormation) and/or exposure to common container and container orchestration solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes or AKS, ECS
- Helps the leadership team understand the Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR) principles and work with the application development team to build the DR environment in cloud across regions and zones, test the switch over, data replication and mirroring requirements, fulfilling data privacy provisions
- Support business as usual in DevOps tools by implementing dashboards and alerts for services health check, license management and charge back of Azure DevOps agents and agent pool management ensuring the agents are always up and running
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, and analytical thoroughness
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation