Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the DevOps team on a full-time basis.
DevOps is the fusion of development and operations practices. The Central DevOps team is an enabler, our primary goal is supporting the development teams so that code flows from developers to production quickly and safely. We do this by providing a common set of tools that the other teams use.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Work in DevOps team to build new and tune current CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure
- Create an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production:
- Collaborate with developers, QA to architect and build the pipeline
- Provide clear reporting of the pipeline’s to all teams
- Support the teams to use the pipeline
- Troubleshoot issues and remove blockers with the pipeline or infrastructure
- Measure the pipeline and use this data to priorities work to continually improve it
- Provide centralized monitoring, logging, reporting and alerting tooling for development teams.
- Collaboration with Dev and QA teams in:
- Resolving issues and clearing blockers
- Priorities changes
- Providing environments
- Release flow refinements
- Quality gates implementation refinements
- Versioning refinements
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Experience in managing AWS via Python scripts
- Deep understanding of Release stages
- Mature experience with Cloud platforms (AWS)
- Advanced level with building CICD pipelines for Microservices (GitLab, ECS, Terraform etc)
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management systems (Terraform and Cloud formation)
- Understanding of monitoring & logging principles (X-ray and DataDog)
- Experience of designing, building and managing APIs
- Troubleshooting skills: tcpdump, strace, etc
- AWS serverless architecture
- Fluency with version control systems (git, etc.)
- DBA knowledge will be a plus (DynamoDB)
- Influential over design and development strategy
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams
- Able to embed DevOps best practice in all teams and calling out where this is not being followed
- Observant and uses of data to make evidence-based decisions with a view to continually improving the flow of code from developers to Production
- Respected and inspiring
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation