Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital and Metro Group, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
DevOps is the fusion of development and operations practices. The Central DevOps team are an enabler, our primary goal is supporting the development teams so that code flows from developers to production quickly and safely. We do this by providing a common set of tools that the others teams use.
Metro Group is the top-5 largest retailer in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe.
Our client has incredible expertise in physical sales, as well as successful eCommerce business in Germany. New commercial platform is part of strategic roadmap to bit global marketplace providers like Amazon/eBay in selected market segments and leverage strong world-wide branding, 20+ millions of existing offline clients, dedicated field-force sales in Europe and well-established logistics, delivery and client-support network.
The platform assumes to host 10+ high-load cloud-based product applications, managed end-to-end by dedicated teams (including Product Owner on client side /Germany/, and full cross-functional teams on Ciklum side /Kiev/). Ciklum team encounters 100+ employees for this project which is planned for 18 months at least. First public-beta release is planned for Sep 1, 2019. Our delivery started in September 2018 and current team size is 50 employees.
Automation, performance and security QAs will work along with Manual QA engineers to ensure the highest quality standards. Our project offers amazing opportunity to apply your experience, build engineering process from scratch using the latest technologies and gain new knowledge
- Implement solutions based on concepts and designs for pipelines, kubernetes infrastructure, terraform, etc.
- Create an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production:
- Collaborate with developers, QA to architect and build the pipeline
- Provide clear reporting of the pipeline’s to all teams
- Support the teams to use the pipeline
- Troubleshoot issues and remove blockers with the pipeline to maintain flow
- Measure the pipeline and use this data to priorities work to continually improve it
- Provide centralized monitoring, logging, reporting and alerting tooling that the development teams integrate with
- Collaboration with Dev and QA teams in:
- Resolving issues and clearing blockers
- Priorities changes
- Providing environments
- Release flow refinements
- Quality gates implementation refinements
- Versioning refinements
- Docker, Kubernetes and git experience as a must;
- Terraform experience as a must;
- Experience in automation builds and tests for node.js, php;
- Experience in CI/CD automation tools (Jenkins preferably/Terraform/Gitlab CI/others);
- Experience with code quality tools;
- Experience with microservices design;
- Strong knowledge of best DevOps practices and methodologies;
- Experience in logging and application monitoring tools;
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Influential over design and development strategy;
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams;
- Observant and uses of data to make evidence based decisions with a view to continually improving the flow of code from developers to Production;
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation