On behalf of Cliktale, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to manage and operate the infrastructure components of our production environment who is conversant in AWS and “on premise” technologies.
You will be working as part of a highly efficient DevOps team to build and maintain high load and ultra-scalable SaaS platform.
This is a great career opportunity to join a DevOps team of one of the fastest growing companies and get your hands dirty in all aspect of Automation, Configuration Management, Public and Private
Cloud Services, Logs & Metrics harvesting, Security, Network, Monitoring and so much more.
Clicktale is based in Israel with offices in US. Their product is SaaS based platform that provides Mouse Tracking Suite recordings of browser sessions that monitor user behavior — show how individuals move, click, and scroll.
These digital solutions help to optimize visitor interactions with websites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices for huge number of customers — e-commerce business, financial services, media and content, telecommunications, travel, and utility sectors worldwide.
Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for the brightest minds to join us on the amazing road ahead.
- Design, implement or adapt new technologies to help the company with building, deploying and maintaining various mission-critical and technology advanced systems
- Developing next generation, Public and Private cloud based data management systems with cutting edge technologies
- Deliver continued support, reliability and maximum uptime for our products, developers and customers
- Excellent verbal and communications skills in English
- Experience managing Linux services in a production environment
- Experience with AWS’s major components
- Extensive background in TCP/IP network administration and architecture
- Good scripting skills (e.g. Python,Bash, Powershell)
- Experience with network switches and firewalls or similar
- Experience working modern configuration management tools like Salt, Ansible, Puppet , Chef (at least one)
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience with OpenStack infrastructure
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Open atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Business trips to Israel
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions