Dacadoo has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
On behalf of dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are building a modern, cloud-based infrastructure for which we need to fully automate the setup and deployment stages, to be flexible and scalable at a moment’s notice. You will participate in all stages of this process; design, implementation and support, joining the development team as a member with a focus on the infrastructure.
We require a passionate DevOps engineers who wants to dive deep into these new cloud technologies to create and maintain a state-of-the-art continuous integration pipelines on Azure. Our team is still enjoying a startup mindset where every member has significant responsibilities can make meaningful contributions.
- Assure availability and performance of platform(s) for our customers;
- Participate in 7×24 on call organization (3-5 #);
- Maintaining and improving the IT Infrastructure, including Continuous integration, Virtualization, Cloud etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- Strong working knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Experience in one or more of the following languages: Shell, Python, Perl, Java, C/C++, .Net, Lua;
- Understanding of data security, databases and basic web technologies (e.g. HTTP, HTML, DNS, TCP, etc.);
- Very good self-organization and ability to quickly prioritize multiple tasks;
- Strong customer focus, team player and drive;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD, MongoDB, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP), Python;
- Experience with working with Ansible, Terraform, Elasticsearch, Logstash, git, Lua;
- Experience with fault-tolerant online services and cloud architectures;
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
What's in it for you
- Multicultural and international working environment;
- Open corporate culture;
- Supportive and collegial environment;
- Technical environment with passionate IT engineers.
Client video presentation