EverC is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. By utilizing big data and machine learning we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
EverC is looking for professionals who are passionate team players, creative leaders, and are eager to make a difference by helping to create a world-changing disruptive technology.
Become a part of a smart, creative, inspiring, and fun team.
Interface daily with R&D team to deliver a best of breed quality product in the market
Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join EverC project in Minsk on full-time basis.
As a DevOps engineer in EverC, you will be responsible for operational coverage of EverС services which are running on public clouds infrastructure.
You will be focusing on cross-service components across the SaaS stack, following a DevOps engineering approach. You will help improve and operate to support a CI/CD delivery model, container orchestration, security and monitoring.
As part of this role, you need to have the ability and skills for a constant eye on areas such as automation, scale, process improvement, metric collection, security, and better visibility into production health and reliability.
- Operational coverage of EverC services
- Focusing on cross-service components across the SaaS stack, following a DevOps engineering approach
- Improve and operate to support CI/CD delivery model, container orchestration, security and monitoring
- Constant eye on automation, scale, process improvement, metric collection, security, and better visibility into production health and reliability
- Forward thinking, execution-orientated, and a team player
- 5+ years in various DevOps roles
- 4+ years experience with cloud platforms / Architected solution and expertise on AWS / Azure / GCP
- Experience in enterprise Linux operating system administration, deployment, configuration, and management
- Proficiency with Docker and/or Kubernetes / Swarm / ECS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python / Shell – Big advantage
- Experience with IaaC, Infrastructure As a Code. Terraform and/or cloud formation
- Log management solution such as ELK / Splunk / Graylog
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Nagios, Prometheus
- Experience with configuration tools such as Puppet / Ansible / Chef
- Knowledge in a network and information security (firewalls, VPNs, LDAP, identity management, access control, and more)
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Business trips to Denmark