Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the InfoVista project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
Infovista, the leader in modern network performance, provides complete visibility and unprecedented control over modern networks and their applications. Infovista delivers brilliant user experiences and maximum value for networks and applications. At the core of its approach are data and analytics, to give service providers and enterprises real-time insights to make critical business decisions. Infovista offers a comprehensive line of solutions from the radio network to enterprise to device throughout the lifecycle of a network. No other solutions provider has this totality of vision. More than 1,500 enterprises and service providers around the world—including 250 of the world’s top mobile network operators—rely on Infovista.
- Maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines as well as production-ready Helm charts on Azure (by leveraging Azure Kubernetes Services) and in premises Kubernetes clusters
- Good scripting skills. Tools involved: Azure DevOps pipelines, Azure cli, bash, Powershell, Linux agent, Kubernetes, Helm
- Be able to bring DevOps best practices according to the team needs
- Understanding of observability technologies (fluentd, Prometheus, jaeger) and message broker technologies (RabbitMQ) are a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary