On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
To continuously provide reliable and secure services to the Data & Analytics department’s 1000+ data consumers daily, we are expanding our dedicated Infrastructure/DevOps team.
We are looking for all three main skill clusters in DevOps engineers: solution engineering, technical execution and project management. We will test you and you will have to excel in all three of those areas.
Be it marketing specific service deployment or setting up database replication, we always apply DevOps principles to develop sustainable solutions. Every solution follows security, reliability, agility and scalability in this very order.
We achieve this by offering highly reusable and modular infrastructure to our Devs so be prepared to enroll a terraform module development crash course before applying.
Our infrastructure stack:
- Apache Airflow
- Many GNU/Linux machines
- Multiple monitoring tools (tick stack, cloudwatch, grafana)
- Docker on ECS Fargate
- MySQL and Postgres databases (RDS & EC2)
- AWS Database Migration Service
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Grafana and InfluxDB
- Maintaining, establishing and ensuring raw data delivery pipelines through Mysql DB replication + DMS stack
- Maintaining and developing monitoring pipelines
- Integrating and managing various tools to centralised identity and access management framework through SSO
- Developing and improving inhouse terraform modules
- Promoting self service infrastructure culture through various developer teams
- Tutoring and consulting developers of self service infrastructure for application deployment
- Maintaining and developing gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Establishing secure VPN connections with various internal on-prem and cloud networks
- Network management and CIDR planing
- Advanced AWS experience required
- Terraform module development knowledge required
- Besides solution engineering and technical execution, project management is expected
- Advanced programming skills required
- Advanced knowledge of databases, telemetry, containers and networking
- Experience with Linux and Bash
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products