With more than 9 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team that assists in building and supporting the Agile development environment, including development and maintenance of the toolchain that supports the Continuous Delivery Pipeline; and planning and supporting our cloud architecture.
- You will help developers to build a sustainable CI/CD pipeline.
- You will help developers to set up proper monitoring for their software and make data-driven decision.
- You will help developers to setup, maintain and optimize our cloud infrastructure.
- You will help developers to easily deploy the software in the cloud without any issues.
- You will help developers to live YBIYRI mentality.
- You are familiar with AWS, GCP or Azure or any other major cloud.
- You know managed cloud services and their pros and cons very well.
- You understand and have hands-on experience in software development and design patterns.
- You know how to set up cloud infrastructure.
- You have deep experience with containers including but not limited to docker and kubernetes.
- You know the art of not reinventing the wheel.
- You know how to deploy an application in the cloud without kubernetes.
- You enjoy working in dynamic Agile environment.
- You coach and support our development and infrastructure teams to optimise our delivery processes.
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals;
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program;
- Competitive salary.