Chief Technical Office is the most innovative unit of Ciklum, providing unique expertise and consultancy in Big Data &Analytics, Research and Development, as well as DevOps services. We create advanced solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients and accumulate world-class expertise, solving real-world problems that impact millions of people in areas such as: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, VR/AR and many others.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication.
Explorer increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience - develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Ciklum CTO team is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is in top-5 largest retailers in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe. We start from 20 mln visitors per month, 10 mln items in catalog in 1500+ product categories, 30 mln product content articles, high demand for search engine optimization and visibility, support of both B2B and B2C, web and mobile, dynamic best-price offering algorithms and so much more capabilities to offer the best user experience.
Our client has incredible expertise in physical sales, as well as successful eCommerce business in Germany. New commercial platform is part of strategic roadmap to bit global marketplace providers like Amazon/eBay and leverage strong world-wide branding, 20+ millions of existing offline clients, dedicated field-force sales in Europe and well-established logistics, delivery and client-support network.
The platform assumes to host 10+ high-load cloud-hosted product applications, managed end-to-end by dedicated teams (including Product Owner on client side /Germany/, and full cross-functional teams on Ciklum side /Kiev/).
We offer you an agile environment with startup mentality, no bureaucracy, flat hierarchies as well as courage and trust to evaluate new approaches. We value personal interaction so project presumes frequent client visits to Kiev, as well as business trips to Germany for Development team, not just managers.
- Implement integrations requested by customers;
- Deploy updates and fixes;
- Provide Level 2/3 technical support;
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience;
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems;
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors;
- Investigate and resolve technical issues;
- Develop scripts to automate visualization;
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Google Cloud or AWS;
- Docker and git experience as a must;
- Working knowledge of RDBMS;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Team spirit;
- Kubernetes knowledge as a plus.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Continuous self-improvement
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits