Ongage, established 8 years ago by a team of entrepreneurial professionals with a passion for email marketing in particular, and digital marketing in general. Their mission was to better email marketing. A component-based platform was born, powered by a feature-rich dashboard that hosts advanced segmentation tools and a full suite of analytics, ultimately helping marketers drive measurable growth and increase deliverability.
Now it is a leading SaaS company serving hundreds of worldwide customers in the email marketing and messaging arena. We help marketers create a consolidated and effective email marketing operation that is best suited to their needs. Our goal is a constant one: to make it simpler, quicker and cheaper for marketers to inbox great emails.
Ongage technology is high in scale, we enable delivery and and analytics of 4 Billion emails messages a month via APIs to tenth of partners, which are the biggest ESPs in the world. We manage 10 TB of Big Data, tenth of clusters of Redshift, Mongo DB. Out stack also include node.js, PHP, MySql (RDS), Redis, Memcached, AWS SQS, bash. With your help we plan to get into RabbitMQ, and React.js as well.
On behalf of Ongage, Ciklum is looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our existing DevOps team that loves technology whether it is virtualization technologies, building cloud infrastructure architecture, automation or data center operational excellence.
- Provision resources using various cloud platforms and datacentres
- Data center and server installation, maintenance and monitoring in cloud/IaaS
- Data backup and recovery, security and administration of cloud-based workloads
- Manage storage and other cloud resources
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning
- Documentation of various procedures
- Execute infrastructure-related ongoing tasks
- Troubleshoot system and application problems and errors
- Proactively monitor and search for monitoring metric anomalities
- Proactively search & provide recommendations for both security related vulnerabilities and performance improvements
- Launch & document POCs of various technologies
- Develop new features and write scripts for monitoring & automation purposes
- Good knowledge in networking including troubleshooting and benchmarks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts in English
- Being available to address system problem outside of normal business hours
- Strong team, interpersonal, analytical, problem identification and resolution skills
- 3+ years of experience in:
– Installing, configuring and supporting Linux servers in large-scale production systems
– Implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Linux operating system, Internet-based applications, and web servers
- Administrating various services in AWS and other cloud platforms like Azure or Google Cloud and dedicated servers
- At least 2 database engines for administration and troubleshooting – MySQL, Mongo, Redshift, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
- Disaster Recovery, business Continuity for Cloud-based workloads and self-discipline for best practices for working in production
- DevOps release and build management, automation scripts, Git, python & bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef or Puppet
- Container platform tools like OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions