Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market. We've got the skills, the people, the benefits, the right environment and the ability to be truly agile.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for talented people who are smart, ambitious and inspiring to join our DevOps team!
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes/ Swarm:
- Design, implement, manage and orchestrate Docker Container Clusters using Kubernetes/ Swarm
- Design and build Docker Files, Docker Images, and Docker Containers
- Design new strategies for optimizing all aspects of the certification, CI, release and deployment processes using latest container and virtualization techniques (Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm)
- You will develop, maintain and optimize automated deployment.
- You will assist with systems deployments, upgrades and maintenance
- You will participate in research, concept testing and usability testing to deploy new technologies
- You will respond to, support and troubleshoot systems issues, which means being on an on-call rotation.
- Expert knowledge of:
- Programming Language, Python, Ruby, Java (4 years)
- Scripting Language, Bash (3 years)
- Docker and Kubernetes/ Swarm (2 years)
- Working knowledge of: Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Azure, Google Cloud, AWS
- Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality, decision making ability and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in the software engineering process and can clearly articulate how a DevOps / Systems
- Engineer facilitates these practices in collaboration with the Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations teams to drive business goals
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux and Windows solutions
- Are you Agile minded?
- Are you passionate for huge data challenged?
- Finding a quick solution for a complex task makes your day?
If you answer yes to the above questions, you may have great future with us.
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions