We are Stryber - a leading company builder, located in Munich (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland).
We build web/ mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to become leading solutions in their market.
Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs or sophisticated deep-tech SaaS solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in industries like FinTech, PropTech, Health, Food/Beverage or MarTech.
On behalf of Stryber, Ciklum is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We work in a setting with a number of different projects (all on AWS, dockerized), each of which has a separate (but similar) infrastructure. A key goal is therefore to make our landscape of multiple projects manageable as well as possible and improve on it continuously.
- Improving the level of automation of all aspects of our infrastructure, e.g. using terraform
- Setup and continuous improvement of technical monitoring (including some tech + business KPIs) across multiple projects
- Continuous improvement of deployment pipeline across various projects
- Strict separation of most parts of the infrastructure across projects, while some common pieces of the development pipeline (such as Jenkins) can be shared
- Improvement on the security and networking setup, e.g. by further separating networks into different virtual networks within each project
- Setup of new projects’ infrastructure, extension of existing projects’ infrastructure
- Expert with Unix-based operating systems (Windows/.NET/IIS not required at all)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Terraform
- Proactive mindset, experienced in setting up entire virtual infrastructures from scratch, including networking/VPCs, secrets/configuration management, VPN/Jumphosts/…
- Strong experience with Docker and Docker orchestration setups (e.g. Kubernetes, …)
- Strong experience with continuous integration / deployment pipelines using Git and CI servers like Jenkins, TravisCI or similar
- Experience with AWS is a big plus
- Passion for startups
- Intrinsic high-quality standard and motivation to constantly learn and improve
What's in it for you
- Work on really cool start-up projects, they might include the next unicorn
- We do not expect a 9-to-5 working routine; results count
- We cultivate a respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely
- We achieve extraordinary outcomes that exceed the expectations of our clients and make our customer happy
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun