At Tictrac we have a simple mission: to change the way people look after themselves, for good. We’re trying to achieve this via a multi-device health and lifestyle platform that provides users with lifestyle plans and support tailored to their wellbeing goals.
Our platform syncs with 100s of monitoring devices (think Fitbit, Jawbone etc.) and popular diet and fitness apps, allows users to compete in fitness challenges and delivers goal-based programs designed with input from leading personal trainers and experts in behaviour change.
Rather than being supplied directly to consumers, our platform is licensed, globally, by health, insurance and government organisations keen to engage their audience in lifestyle, fitness and wellbeing to reduce the risk of major health conditions.
On behalf of Tictrac, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an engineer that is passionate about building best-of-breed infrastructure, automation and monitoring systems. The DevOps Engineer will be constantly staying up to date with the latest technologies and be applying the most appropriate to our systems to ensure we are always ahead of the curve.
- Automating provisioning, configuration and deployment of cloud based infrastructure
- Building products that enable real-time monitoring and reporting of our large distributed, fault-tolerant, web service infrastructure
- Pairing with other engineers to dig into problems that occur in production and ship production code
- Helping to keep the Tictrac infrastructure secure
- Increasing the automation and improving the efficiency of our production systems
- Updating our monitoring and analytics systems
- Detecting bottlenecks in our production systems and suggesting improvements
- Ensuring “information security” at Tictrac
- Improving the operation of the office network
- Ensuring that internal services are working and being properly maintained
- 5 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Excellent Linux administration skills
- Database management skills
- Configuration management systems experience
- Monitoring and logging technologies
- Cloud providers: AWS experience, Google Cloud Platform
- Container technologies
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experience using Jenkins
- Knowledge of systems and application security
- Understanding of zero downtime web service scaling
- Understanding of reliable and robust backup and restore procedures
- Strong intermediate/ Advanced English
- Python, Shell Scripting experience
- Kubernetes, Docker and Helm experience
- Provisioning frameworks (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible)
- PostgreSQL experience would also be good.
- A positive, enthusiastic, committed and ‘can do’ approach
- Results-driven individual
- A strong team player able to assist with overall team efficiency
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the absolute best solution in any circumstance.
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.