WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our family.
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting startups in Israel. WalkMe's development team consists of end to end.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision. If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and striving to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
- Take part of our containerized solution based on kubernetes
- Solve technical problems in our systems and improve deployment and maintenance
- Help us maintain and improve our production environment on all aspects of security, reliability, scalability and elasticity
- Run poc’s for evaluating new technologies that can take us forward
- Develop our CICD pipeline to increase velocity within our group – GitLab,Jenkins
- Manage and maintain our cloud environments based on AWS and GCP with various automation tools
- 4+ years of experience within DevOps field
- 3+ years of experience managing and maintaining production environments at scale
- Deep knowledge on AWS cloud and the different services
- Knowledge on GCP – Big Advantage
- Developed and maintained CICD pipelines around Jenkins, GitLab or equivalent solution
- Hands-on experience with containers and the different orchestrators – Kubernetes and Fargate
- Excellent knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Programming skills with Js Python Bash – Big advantage
- Hands-on experience with automation tools like terraform and ansible
- Systems architecture and networking Ninja capabilities
- Experience working with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Experience in Docker orchestration, ELK stack, HashiCorp stack, Helm, Prometheus, open source tools
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Free lunches
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth