WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe Ciklum is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about infrastructure and technologies, eager to plan and deploy complex systems and dreams of working with the BEST team.
You will join us on the journey of building the infrastructure of amazing products in different architectures.
WalkMe Kyiv group is growing fast, we have the most interesting projects and we have the best terms and atmosphere in the IT market in Kyiv.
- Develop and automate the processes to deploy, manage and configure our application in the AWS environment.
- Containerize our services and manage them with orchestration frameworks
- Create automatic solutions for solving technical problems in AWS systems and improve deployment and maintenance.
- Create monitoring and alerting solutions for AWS services.
- Support existing infrastructure
- Explore new technologies, tools, and components.
- Cooperate with other WalkMe R&D / DevOps.
- At least 3 years in Linux distribution as a production DevOps.
- Vast practical knowledge of networking and security.
- Vast experience and understanding the AWS environment
- Perfect experience with Docker orchestration
- Practical experience with infra-as-a-code systems (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience working with continuous integration tools – Jenkins, GitLab CI.
- Experience working with monitoring tools – CloudWatch, DataDog.
- Experience with Kubernetes (for future implementation)
- Knowledge and experience working with Performance monitoring tools, such as New Relic
- Experience in managing databases, such as MysqlPostgres
- Experience with NodeJS environments, optimizations and deployment.
- Coding experience in any of Shell / Python
- English – High level, both written and verbal.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Free lunches
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth